2010 Model No Longer Available
Diadora Speedracer Carbon RS Cycling Shoe - Men's - 2010 BCS
Eliminate power lost in a pedal stroke with the Diadora Speedracer Carbon RS Cycling Shoe. The Speedracer features Dual Sole Technology: a carbon outsole with a TPU insert for exceptional stiffness without sacrificing comfort. Two hook-and-loop straps and one micro-buckle strap keep the Speedracers cinched down tight, while the large toe box allows air to ventilate feet during the toastiest rides.
- Fixed EVA-lined insole for maximum comfort
- Breathable Air Mesh upper combined with synthetic fabric for durability and breathability
- Removable anti-abrasion Duratech rubber heel pad for walking confidence
- Ergonomic footbed contours to feet
- Carbon reinforced sole for optimal power transfer
- LOOK and SPD pedal compatible
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
July 22, 2010
These have been great so far, but after a few days of riding the heel pad fell off. RealCyclist sent me a new pair, but I suspect that the pads will fall off on the new ones, too. Other than that, they are comfortable and stiff and I have no complaints.