2011 Model No Longer Available
Diadora ProRacer 3 Shoe - Men's - 2011 BCS
Rigid for power and ventilated for long-distance comfort, the Diadora ProRacer 3 Shoe gives you engineered power with its stiff but ergonomic shape. Because of a full carbon sole, the shoe remains lightweight and thin, transfers your energy directly from foot to pedal, and provides enhanced feel of the road as you race.
- The Morpho Cage upper features Suprell-Tech microfiber for breathable comfort as well as D-Skin technology to fight odor-causing bacteria during long, hot rides
- Power Flow breathability system incorporates vent holes in the upper to encourage interior airflow
- Regular Race Last means that this shoe was formed to fit your foot and provide incredible comfort and power during races
- Removable Hi-Vent EVA footbed is perforated for breathability and waterproof so it won't absorb sweat
- A molded TPU heel cup secures your heel and matches your foot's shape
- The replaceable Micro-CL micrometric buckle provides on-the-go adjustment while helping you dial the perfect fit with the lower hook-and-loop straps
- A removable heel pad, made from Duratech rubber, adds grip and positions you in the best stance possible
- The toe's High Grip Finish and Memory Look aids cleat grip and placement in its three-hole (bolt) design
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Just wondering what size to try....I currently wear a 45in Sidi and Specialized, but the Specialized fit a bit funky, you mentioned that these fit a bit larger in the toe box (which is good because I do have a wider forefoot), but is the last comparable in length? 44's maybe?
January 29, 2012
- Upper Material:
- Suprell-Tech, D-Skin
- carbon fiber
- Cleat Compatibility:
- 3-hole road
- Micro-CL micrometric buckle, hook-and-loop straps
- yes, removable heel pad
- Hi-Vent (EVA)
- [pair] 570 g
- Recommended Use:
- cycling, road racing, time trials
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year