DC Wishbone Jacket - Men's
Ever wish you could keep your face fully covered up on cold, windy pow days without getting short of breath or getting your collar all soggy? Well, your wish has been granted with the DC Wishbone Snowboard Jacket. The new respirator breathing system allows you to zip your collar all the way up to protect your chin and mouth, while vents in the chin guard allow air and moisture to escape. As for the rest of your body, the 15K-rated fabric and oversized fit provide more than enough coverage and protection.
- 15K-rated poly/nylon blend fabric blocks out wind and water to keep you dry
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- 60g Thinsulate insulation helps keep you warm when temps drop
- Brushed mesh lining is warm and breathable
- Rlxd fit adds extra length in the body and sleeves for maximum coverage
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Hood has built-in stowable gaiter for when your face gets nippy
- Removable Lycra wrist gaiters keep snow from getting up your sleeve
- Two hand pockets, one chest pocket, an internal media pocket, and an internal mesh stash pocket hold the goods
- Respirator breathing system ventilates air out of the jacket when you have the collar zipped all the way up
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Can you send this item to Russian Federation?
October 9, 2013
Mother Russia has really strict trade restrictions and due to where a lot of the merchandise we carry is manufactured we are unable to ship to Russia.
By: Casey "Wayne" Christoffersen
October 9, 2013
Worth the money to look so damn good.
January 5, 2013
I have owned DC outwear snow products in the past, but this is the first time in like 3 years I have invested. Needless to say it was well worth the money, and DC has really stepped their quality up. The jacket is extremely comfortable to wear and the hand gators are a nice touch. The first time you try it on you know you are in love and it was the right choice. Front pockets are huge and deep and can easily carry a couple ice cold PBR's. Pow skirt is really well designed and has snaps that let you clip it up and out of the way when you are not using it. 15k insulation kills it, and has me sweating a little in a t-shirt on most days, super warm. Media pocket is nice and all zippers and sewing well done. Only complaint is that there was not a single pass clip or pass pocket on the entire jacket, as design many other jacket companies have used for a long time. The pass pocket/clip is clutch in jacket design and DC goofed there. That's why I gave it 4 stars.
Can you tell me the sizing difference between the xl and the
Can you tell me the sizing difference between the xl and the xxl in regards to length and width please?
By: Craig Smith
December 26, 2012
December 13, 2012
I got this coat about a month ago, even on the coldest days this jacket keeps me nice and toasted, not to mention I look fresh in it. Everything about this jacket is right, it made all my other jackets get put in the closet waiting for someone else to wear, this jacket is mine
- [face fabric] 50% plyester. 50% nylon heather; [lining] brushed mesh, (shoulder) tricot
- 60g Thinsulate
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 15,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 15,000 g/m²
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, removable, , lycra
- (external) 2 front hand, 1 chest, pass, (internal) media, stash
- fully taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year