DC Sweep Boa Snowboard Boot - Women's
The DC Sweep Women's Snowboard Boot features the Constrictor Hybrid closure system, which uses Boa coils in the forefoot to keep your heel locked down, and traditional lacing in the upper so you can rock them tight when charging steeps and loose in the park for maximum tweakage.
- Constrictor Hybrid Closure System uses Boa coils in the lower overlays to provide support and keep your heel locked down, and laces in the upper so you can ride them as loose or tight as you want
- Wrap Lock hardware allows you to lock down the laces so they don't slip during the day
- 3D tongue flexes with the boot where you want it, while the molded backstay gives you the support you require
- Unilite soles feature DC's Push Zone tread pattern to increase traction and prevent snow from accumulating under foot
- Bravo liner features multi-density zones to balance comfort with responsiveness, neoprene ankle straps and anatomical J-Bars to keep your heel locked in, and an Aegis anti-microbial treatment keeps your boots from stinking up the whole car
- Articulated Cuff flexes naturally so you can tweak your grabs
- 1:1 shell-to-liner ratio provides a seamless fit in every size and reduced overall foot print
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.