DC Mora Boa Snowboard Boot - Women's
If you ride a lotta-bit of everything, you want the all-mountain versatility of the DC Mora Women's Snowboard Boot. The Constrictor closure system uses dual Boa coils to provide a firm-yet-comfortable lock around your foot, improving control and feel while reducing fatigue caused by heel lift, and the 3D tongue and articulated cuff give it the flex you need to tweak your tricks in the park.
- Constrictor Closure System uses dual Boa Coils to quickly cinch overlays across the forefoot and steel cables in the upper to create a solid hold free of pressure points
- 3D tongue flexes with the boot when you need it to, while the molded backstay gives you the support you require
- Unilite soles feature DC's Push Zone tread pattern to increase traction and prevent snow from accumulating under foot
- Bravo liner includes multi-density zones to balance comfort with responsiveness, neoprene ankle straps and anatomical J-Bars to keep your heel locked in, and an Aegis anti-microbial treatment keeps your boots from stinking up the whole car
- Articulated Cuff flexes naturally so you can tweak your grabs
- 1:1 shell-to-liner ratio provides a seamless fit in every size and reduced overall foot print
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.