2010 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
DC HKD Pro Devun Snowboard - 2010 BCS
Take the DC HKD Pro Devun Snowboard for a lap in the park, drop into the halfpipe, or head up the bootpack for some deep powder turns. The Devun Walsh pro model is nice and stiff so you can lay down carves with authority and rip the whole mountain at blinding speed. When it isn’t just a blur, the 7500 Sintered Supreme Optic Base is ultra-clear so you can see the base graphics in detail.
- Honeycomb KEVLAR® & Carbon stringers add strength and pop
- Seven Radius Sidecut for easy turn initiation, quick response, and solid edge hold
- Dual radius tip and tail profiles for all-mountain performance
- Triax laminate adds strength, durability, and snap Stance set-back for all-mountain powder riding
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
what is a better board to get im 5ft 8in and like park and powder...im wondering if i should get this board or the dc mlf 152? any suggestions
By: justin gregory
October 3, 2010
This board will suit you much better. The MLF isn't going to ride as well in the powder as this board, but the HKD isn't going to press or ride rails as well as the MLF, but if you like powder, buy the HKD. I also personally think that the HKD is overall a much better board.
November 17, 2010
- 153cm, 158cm
- Directional Twin
- Effective Edge:
- [153cm] 1120mm
- Waist Width:
- [153cm] 247mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [153cm] 7.51m
- Stance Width:
- [153cm] 50.5-62.5cm (20-25in)
- Stance Setback:
- Core Material:
- Poplar reinforced with carbon and KEVLAR
- Sintered 7500
- Recommended Use:
- All-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 Year