2011 Model No Longer Available
DC Ceptor SE Snowboard Boot - Men's - 2011 BCS
Speed laces are convenient and all, but some riders (like Lauri Heisarki and Devun Walsh) prefer the customizable tension of traditional laces. The DC Ceptor Snowboard Boot delivers the support you need to stomp man-sized kickers, while plenty of cushioning and a super light weight help you boost those wall hits head-high.
- Aerotech Ventilation System uses molded vents in the shell and liner to keep your feet fresh
- Alpha liners feature anatomical J-bars and directional mesh to prevent heel lift and keep your foot from slipping forward
- Liners' Aegis treatment fights bacteria build-up and the consequential odor
- Snow Performance footbeds with Impact G absorb shock on big stomps
- Wraplock design lets you wrap the shell laces around the hardware for customizable zonal locking
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.