DC Bombay Jacket - Men's
You won't need the DC Men's Bombay Jacket on a trip to India (it's pretty hot there, you know) but you do need it to stay warm and stoked in temperate climates where you most likely live. It looks like leather, but it's a helluva lot nicer on your bank account.
- Faux leather body and sleeves fend off moisture and wind
- Fleece hood keeps your noodle-bowl warm
- Ribbed cuffs and hem seal out cold air or hold your stink in (if a few ladies gather around you and the crew on a voluntary non-shower day, you'll be grateful)
- Carry things that help stay confident, warm, connected, or stoked in the
- dual front snap-closure flap pockets and zippered stash pocket
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
October 25, 2012
Obey has a jacket that looks a lot like this but is way sicker! You can see the grey hoody under the cuffs and main zipper! it actually looks like two jackets! I really think dogfunk should pick up some obey shit cause it's dope as fuck! As for this jacket it's pretty comfy and looks pretty sick. The pockets are pretty dope!