2012 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
DC Banshee 13 Pant - Men's - 2012 BCS
The perfect everyday pant for lapping the park, the DC Banshee 13 Men's Snowboard Pant isn't bogged down with unnecessary bells and whistles. It's waterproof enough to handle a few tumbles without getting soaked and has plenty of room to move and layer underneath when the sun's not shining.
- 5K-rated midweight microtwill fabric is durable and keeps you dry in normal conditions
- Critical seams taped prevent moisture from seeping in
- Taffeta lining slides on and off easily
- Standard fit allows room to layer without being too baggy
- Mesh-lined inseam vents dump heat when it warms up
- Boot gaiter keeps snow out of your boots
- Two hand pockets, two cargo pockets, and two back pockets store your goods
- Shant Control drawcord allows you to cinch your pant leg up so you don't step on it
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Can make it through any weather
March 17, 2013
These pants have survived 70+ days of park riding in Colorado. I wear a light base layer on the cold days and they do a good job of trapping the heat in. The pants are like a shell when its warm but when the sweat starts pouring the vents can be opened to help cool down. Great big pockets to store anything and the most durable zippers to protect that stuff from the elements. 100% satisfaction.
- [shell] polyester micro twill; [lining ] taffeta
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 5000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/m²
- inner thigh zips
- critically taped
- belt loops with button closure
- 2 front hand, 2 side cargo, 2 back
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year