2012 Model No Longer Available
DC Amo 13 Jacket - Men's - 2012 BCS
Fight off the winter morning chill with the DC Amo 13 Snowboard Jacket. 60g insulation keeps you warm for early morning park laps, and mesh-lined underarm vents allow excess heat to escape when the sun starts beating down in the afternoon.
- 5K-rated micro twill poly fabric is durable and sheds water
- Critical seams taped keep moisture from seeping in
- 60g polyfill insulation helps fight off cold
- Standard fit allows plenty of room to layer underneath without being baggy
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Attached hood with soft taffeta lining extends your protection
- Powder skirt keeps snow from going up your back
- Hook-and-loop tab adjustable cuffs fit over your gloves
- Two hand pockets and an internal media pocket store goods
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Buy any of the colors, except the blue/green one. That's mine.
March 14, 2013
Awesome jacket. Kept me warm in subzero temps, and dry on the mountain all weekend.
The inner lining is so effing comfy too.
Better than I expected
February 12, 2013
I just got back from a few days at Copper Mountain and the jacket performed flawlessly. I only wore the shell on the mountain and was plenty warm, but a liner worked on colder days too. The wind didn't cut through me as I went down the mountain and i stayed dry. I would recommend to anyone because it's affordable, looks nice, packs away tightly, durable (so far), and no complaints. The only thing is that it ran a little large for me based on the measurements, so i had to go down in size.
you send this to Norway?
you send this to Norway?
December 6, 2012
dogfunk can not ship DC products out of the US. you can always check what they can ship in the help section under shipping.
By: Tim Bohlken
December 7, 2012
January 17, 2013
Insane jacket. It's relatively waterproof, breathable, and it looks so sick. It's comfortable, warm in cold temps, not to hot on spring days, sick color ways. Everything you could ask for.
January 8, 2013
This Jacket is amazing! I've used it many times in the sub zero temperatures and i was so warm, no joke best jacket I've ever owned! looks good, feels good and Does the job!
- [shell] polyester micro twill; [lining] taffeta
- 60g polyfill
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 5000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/mē
- underarm mesh zip
- Powder Skirt:
- (external) 2 front hand, (internal) media, stash
- critically taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year