2011 Model No Longer Available
DC Ace Slim Pant - Women's - 2011 BCS
Some snowboard pants are made with enough material to clothe a whole truckload of riders. Not the DC Women's Ace Slim Pants. These babies have enough material to keep you dry, warm, and looking hot, nada mas. In addition to its slim, sexy fit, this pant also provides water-resistant protection and a bunch of tech features to help keep you going all day long.
- Taped critical seams stop water from sneaking through vulnerable stitching
- Mesh-lined inner leg vents let cool air in when you’re all steamed up
- Front and back hem saver snaps let you glide over muddy parking lots and gross bathroom floors
- Boot gaiters with lace loops hold the hems in place and seal out snow
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
September 26, 2012
These were great! Wonderful color, plenty of pockets.
However, even with a size bigger than I thought I'd need they were tighter in the thighs than was comfortable pseudo-boarding in my living room. More egregiously, and the reason for returning, they gapped in the back.
Lesson learned: if low-cut, tight jeans gap on you, these probably will too. (Which is sad, because they are adorable)
- Exotex (polyester)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 5000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/m˛
- synthetic (40g)
- inner thigh mesh vents
- Side Zips:
- yes, ankle
- yes, elasticized
- critical seams taped
- belt loops with button closure
- 2 hand, 2 back, 2 side cargo
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year