Dansko Sapphire Sandal - Women's
OK, we confess, the delicate cutouts on the leather upper of the Dankso Women's Sapphire Sandal weren't carefully crafted by little elves in a secluded workshop. They were precisely etched by lasers in a factory, and while that's perhaps a little less romantic, the sandal is just as beautiful. What is magical is the incredible comfort and support these platform slip-ons offer you feet through a long day.
- Buckle adjustment at the instep gets the fit just right
- Dri-Lex wrapped footbed wicks moisture
- Shock-absorbing foam midsole with EVA forefoot insert cushions your feet
- Coring holes in polyurethane sole reduce weight
- Beveled heel adds stability on impact
- Two-inch heel makes the Sapphire a comfortable alternative to a high-heel dress sandal
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
My wife loves them
August 7, 2012
I bought these for my wife and she loves them.
She has high arches and she says these are incredibly comfortable.
Lots of compliments
August 5, 2012
I'm not into women's shoes all that much (maybe that's a good thing), but my wife says she has received numerous compliments about these shoes. I got her the black ones, and I think they look great too. I'll upload a picture so you can see for yourself.