DAKINE Shuttle Pack - 250cu in - 2009 BCS
There’s nothing like a mouthful of water to get you over the last leg of your uphill ride. With its 70-ounce reservoir and quick disconnect hose, the DAKINE Shuttle Pack makes sure you have the liquids you need to keep moving.
- Quick-disconnect hose and back-loading reservoir pocket permit quick refilling during a ride or hike
- DriMesh back panel and shoulder straps allow ample ventilation for your hot summer rides
- Bite valve only releases water when you want it
- Loops for the hose keep it secure while you weave your bike between trees and bushes
- A fleece-lined sunglasses pocket safely holds your shades after a good ride
- Tubes and tools fit into the front pocket for quick fixes on the trail
- Bungees on the front hold onto a thin rain shell when riding between showers
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
June 13, 2010
It is really a very small pack. Mine came with a 70oz res. (that is about the biggest one that would fit inside), and its actual volume is probably barely 250 cu in. When you fill the bladder, you can barely fit a multitool, a tube, and a power bar.
It is an ok pack, and has treated me well. It is really best for short rides, in-resort action, and anywhere you don't need the room in the pack for a sandwich or a jacket.