DAKINE Omega Glove - Men's
You want your hand to stay warm, but you aren't about to give up five-finger dexterity for a puff-mitten. Slide your hand into the DAKINE Omega Glove.
- Hipora insert blocks wetness while you ride
- 80g Thermaloft insulation and 230g fleece lining work together to keep your fingers cozy
- RubberTec palm grips your poles or board
- Zipper cuff closure slides under your jacket cuff
- Nose-wipe panels help keep the drip under control
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
April 17, 2012
Excellent quality, they do what their designed to do. I've been testing gloves for cold weather construction for a while now, these lasted 5 months of extensive abuse before the threads tore out and began to show wear. Under thirty-degrees they begin to falter but overall top notch glove.
- [shell] corded nylon, polyester, DWR coating; [palm] RubberTec; [lining] fleece (230g)
- high-loft synthetic (80g)
- Removable Liner:
- Hipora membrane
- zippered cuff
- Goggle Wipe:
- Nose Wipe:
- Hand-warmer Pocket:
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: