2011 Model No Longer Available
DAKINE Nova Wristguard Jr Glove - Kids' - 2011 BCS
Let your kid shred the park while the DAKINE Kids' Nova Wristguard Jr protects the most injury-prone bone in the sport and ensures he or she can still take that big test on Monday. Unlike those summer skate pads that are always removed, this glove features a hidden lightweight internal aluminum stay on the palm to absorb the brunt of impacts on hard park snow.
- A Hipora waterproof membrane keeps the melting snow out while the synthetic insulation keeps the heat inside, providing comfort in the cold
- The tough nylon and polyester shell withstands abuse while a water-resistant coating ensures that the moisture beads off the surface of the glove
- A polyurethane palm easily sticks grabs and buckles bindings
- Soft tricot lining feels great against cold, dry skin and helps aid sweat evaporation so hands don't get clammy in the afternoon
- A one-hand cinch gauntlet and hook-and-loop wrist strap allows easy on-off with a secured fit that lets in minimal snow and cold air
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [shell] nylon, polyester, DWR coating; [palm] polyurethane; [lining] tricot (150g)
- high loft synthetic (210/280g)
- Removable Liner:
- Hipora membrane
- hook-and-loop strap
- Goggle Wipe:
- Nose Wipe:
- Hand-warmer Pocket:
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: