2010 Model No Longer Available
DAKINE Fillmore Mitten - Men's - 2010 BCS
Do you suffer from Perpetual Chilly Digits Syndrome? Millions of people around the world deal with PCDS every day. Now there's help, and it doesn't come in the form of a pill, shot, or suppository. DAKINE built the Men's Fillmore Mitt so you could get out and do the things that you love without having to worry about PCDS.
- Hipora waterproof insert keeps your hands dry
- Thermoloft insulation for warmth
- 230-gram fleece lining for a soft feel
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure gives you a custom fit
- Nose wipe for discreet snot relocation
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
October 26, 2011
My husband loves these gloves, wore them out on the mountain today (it was 13 degrees and still dumping snow) and his hands never got wet or cold. Fit true to size. If you're wanting a glove that keeps your hands smokin' in the snow, these are the gloves to get!