DAKINE Drafter Pack - 700cu in
The DAKINE Drafter Bike Pack is ideal for those long summer rides when you need to carry more water than extra gear. With a 100-oz reservoir and room for all the essentials, the Drafter pack keeps you rolling without weighing you down.
- Helmet carrier compatible with full-face or XC designs
- Armor carry straps hold your pads in place until it's time to descend
- Padded MP3 pocket keeps your tunes safe and sound
- Fleece-lined sunglass pocket protects your lenses
- Rescue whistle helps alert others in case of emergency
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Better than the competition
January 12, 2012
Great small to midsize hydration back with room for the essentials just like the description says. This pack (like most/all Dakine packs) uses a Hydrapak reservoir with a quick disconnect at the bottom so you do not have to unthread the drinking tube to fill up the reservoir. When filled up to its 100oz capacity, there was still enough room for a shell jacket (Alpha LT in XL), a multitool, cell phone, keys, and some snacks. I haven't tried out the helmet carry, but it looks like it will work as advertised. The shoulder straps are comfortable and the waist belt keeps it from bouncing around too much when it gets rough.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- nylon (630D), ballistic nylon (1260D )
- Reservoir Volume:
- 3 L
- [external] 1 top fleece-lined sunglass, 1 front, 1 padded media; [internal] multiple organizers
- yes, removable
- Compression Straps:
- 700 cu in
- Recommended Use:
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty: