2009 Model No Longer Available
DAKINE Blade Backpack - 1800cu in - 2009 BCS
Feel like you need to slay some pow turns before you head to work? Grab your backcountry set-up of choice and the DAKINE Blade 1800cu in Backpack to help carry your gear.
- Versatile options to carry your board or skis and access interior for gear
- Molded back panel, padded shoulder straps, and padded waist-belt for comfort when you skin or bootpack
- Shovel pocket for your probe and shovel
- Slide your water bladder in the built-in hydration sleeve
- Fleece-lined waist-belt pocket holds your camera
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
August 29, 2010
The good -
Love the ski carry that tucks out of the way when not in use. The padded goggle compartment is great, as is the little pocket on the belt that is perfect for quick camera access. Hydration hose goes inside the shoulder strap and really helps keep it from freezing. This pack has served me well on trips to Silverton and in the backcountry.
The not as good - as mentioned before, hydration bladder is not separated and if using a camelbak with the L shaped bite valve its tough, but possible to get it through the shoulderstrap.
- 420D nylon, 630D nylon
- 1800cu in (29L)
- Molded back panel, padded shoulder straps
- Hydration Compatible:
- Access Types:
- Top, back
- [External] 1 Lid, 1 front; [Internal] 1 insulated hydro sleeve
- Snowboard Carry:
- Yes, vertical & cross carry
- Ski Carry:
- Yes, cross carry
- Gear Loops:
- Ice Axe Loops:
- Shovel Pocket:
- 4lb (1814g)
- Recommended Use:
- Backcountry snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty: