2011 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
DAKINE Baron Mitten - 2011 BCS
The DAKINE Baron Mitten won't automatically make you king of the mountain, but with its noble materials and Gore-Tex membrane, you'll definitely be in the running.
- Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane protects you from the winter storm and allows foot sweat and moisture to escape
- DWR coating encourages water to bead up on the shell fabric surface before it even reaches the Gore-Tex membrane
- High-loft synthetic insulation traps in warmth and retains heat even if it gets wet
- Fleece lining provides additional insulation, wicks sweat, and feels comfy against your skin
- Nose-wipe panel on thumb makes quick work of your snotty face
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
April 25, 2013
I've been using Dakine mittens for years and I swear by them during cold Minnesota snowboarding adventures. These mittens are very waterproof with the Gore-tex membrane and I have never had cold hands in them. The only reason they get wet sometimes is because of my sweat inside of them. The only thing I don't like about the Baron's is the liner isn't as soft as some other Dakine mittens I have owned.
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex; [shell] nylon, polyester, DWR coating; [palm] leather; [lining] pile (400g)
- high loft synthetic (170g)
- Removable Liner:
- elastic cuff
- Goggle Wipe:
- Nose Wipe:
- Hand-warmer Pocket:
- Recommended Use:
- slappin fives
- Manufacturer Warranty: