CW-X Insulator Stabilyx 3/4 Tights - Women's
Gain stability and comfort during your aerobic pursuits when you don the CW-X Women's Insulator Stabilyx 3/4 Tight. This moisture-managing pant enhances your performance during activities that demand a high cardio output.
- Support Web uses panels to mimic taping techniques, so muscles and ligaments have the support they need to stabilize your joints
- Compression fit minimizes lactic acid build-up for long workouts and quick recovery
- Flat drawcord at waist won't interfere with your other layers
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
March 11, 2012
I use these for skiing. The 3/4 length is perfect, as it doesn't interfere with your ski boot, and taller ski socks can be tucked up underneath the cuff. Totally comfortable, and this thermal pair definitely offers enough warmth for all but the coldest days up on the hill. I have found they are much too warm to exercise indoors, or in warmer temps.
I am 5'3" and 120 lbs, the XS would have been shockingly small on me. I opted for the size Small, and it is the correct size for me. They are a bit tricky to get on, but that is the way these tights are made to perform, so once you squeeze in, they feel good, look great, and perform excellent.
I highly recommend them for skiing!
comfortable, fit well, good support
January 20, 2012
Well made, comfortable and fit well. Provide excellent support. Better support than the other brand of tight that I have. Fell about mid way between sizes so ordered the next size up and it was a good decision. I don't think I could have gotten into the smaller size.
Good for skiers
January 3, 2012
I'm 5'2 130lbs and I got the medium. It was really snug to begin with so I was glad for the medium but after wearing it half a dozen times it has loosened up quite a bit. Starting to wonder if I should have gotten the small. Overall I love the tights, I use them for skiing and I definitely notice the extra support, they aren't a miracle product but the support is there for sure.
They aren't as warm as I hoped, I still have to wear another thermal layer with them, but I'm prone to being cold all the time so it could just be me. I would recommend these tights to other skiers.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- WarmStretch, Support Web (80% nylon, 20% Lycra), polyester (4-way stretch, 90% polyester, 10% polyurethane spandex)
- Support Web (specifically targets lower back/core area and knee joints), compression
- elastic, articulated back
- UPF Rating:
- Recommended Use:
- cold weather running, baselayer
- Manufacturer Warranty: