2009 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
Contour ContourHD 1080p Wearable Camcorder - 2009 BCS
Create your very own Full 1080p HD highlight reel and share it with the world. Face shots, cliff drops, road gaps, base jumps and everything in between come to life with the VholdR ContourHD 1080p Wearable Camcorder . You start off with 2GB of memory and 30 minutes of recording time in 1080p and can expand all the way up to 16GB for 240 minutes of mind-blowing sickness. VholdR techies respect the needs of video junkies everywhere and have added the ability to configure the video, light, and time of every shot you take. The CountourHD 1080p is water, impact, and vibration resistant so you donít have to worry more about the camera on your head than the line in front of you. This camcorder has so many features we have torrents of saliva pouring from our mouths and canít talk anymore. Look below and to the right for everything else you need to know-Weíre on our way out to capture some epic Utah singletrack in 1080p.
- Mount this sweetness on your goggles, handle bars, helmet, vehicle or anywhere else you can fit it using the goggle and flat surface mounts included with your ContourHD 1080p
- At 4.3 ounces this is the smallest wearable HD camcorder in the world
- Slide a switch forward to record and back to stop-Finally, one touch recording and no more fumbling
- Use the easy edit software to configure your ContourHD 1080p- Choose from high, medium, or low contrast; adjust your exposure from -4 to +4; select spot, center, or average metering; and adjust the gain of the microphone
- Easy Edit Software is compatible with MAC (10.4, 10.5, 10.6) and Windows (XP, Vista, Windows 7)-Video is transferred to computer via USB
- Use the 180 degree rotating lens equipped with a dual laser alignment system to line up your shots
- Uses a removable lithium-ion battery with a record time of up to 3 hours that can be recharged via USB to computer charger included in 4 hours- Wall chargers sold separately
- Included in the box are your ContourHD 1080p camcorder, a 2GB MicroSD memory card, goggle mount, flat surface mount, rechargeable battery, and USB cable
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
how does this camera perform with the snow and brightness? and does the camera shake alot using the goggle mount. I am buying this camera only for snowboarding.
November 20, 2011
September 19, 2011
I've just got this camera and have only used it once on a kayaking trip so far.
The quality of the footage is really good and it is pretty lightweight. It's very easy to use. The things I don't love about it is that i can't see what i am taking and i can't delete anything until I'm on my computer.
I guess knowing where to place the camera will come in time.
I also don't love the mounting options, but I'm sure I can come up with ways to rig it for different scenarios. Looking forward to using it for biking and skiing.