Compatriot Snowboards Valkyrie Snowboard
Designed by legendary Jackson Hole pro Rob Kingwill, the Compatriot Valkyrie Snowboard is designed to perform anywhere on that mountain, which is to say pretty much every condition possible, from icy chunder-strewn steeps and sunny park laps to waist-deep powder glades and tight tree runs.
- FlatCamber is a mellower version of camber designed to feel looser on jumps and jibs without sacrificing pop or edge hold
- Directional twin shape provides drive for freeriding and versatility for park riding
- CFX91 stringers are so awesome that if we told you any more about them, we'd have to kill you
- VDS Anti-Chatter dampening system uses a blend of rubber and urethane to reduce vibrations at high speeds
- Cowboy wood core is snappy and milled to make it as lightweight as possible
- Durasurf sintered base is fast, durable, and retains wax well
- UHMW sidewalls dampen chatter and helps preserve edge hold at high speeds
- Designed and built in Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.