Columbia Zephyr Ridge Fleece Jacket - Men's
More than your standard, run-of-the-mill fleece, the Columbia Zephyr Ridge picks up where other fleece jackets leave off. The Zephyr Ridge is made with Columbia's Omni-Wind treatment, which keeps wind out while remaining ultra-breathable to let moisture out and allow your body to regulate its temperature naturally. Omni-Heat thermal reflective material keeps the warmth where you need it, inside the jacket, and Omni-Shield treatment shrugs off all but the heaviest rain- and snow-storms.
- Omni-Wind is windproof and ultra-breathable
- Omni-Shield resists all liquids below 170 degrees Fahrenheit to keep you dry and clothes from becoming stained
- Omni-Shield fabrics dry 3 to 5 times faster than untreated fabrics
- Omni-Heat reflective liner reflects heat back in toward your body while allowing excess heat and moisture to escape
- Drawcord-adjustable hem stops drafts from cooling your torso
- Interior security pocket keeps valuables safe
- Zippered chest pocket keeps your electronics or a snack convenient
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [shell] polyester; [lining] polyester
- Fleece Weight:
- Modern Classic
- underarm zips
- 2 front hand, 1 chest
- yes, zip-in, yes, 3-point Interchange System
- Recommended Use:
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- limited lifetime