Columbia Wylder 15 Backpack - 915cu in
Anyone who has ever snagged a loop or strap or some other extraneous part of a backpack on a chair lift can appreciate the sleek, low-profile design of the Columbia Wylder 15 Backpack. This no-nonsense pack carries your extra gear and fuel for a day on the mountain without making an undignified bid for attention at the unloading station.
- Shoulder straps features lightweight 12mm Techlite foam for a comfortable carry
- Load-lifter straps, sternum strap, and waist-belt help support and stabilize your load
- Foam-padded back offers comfort, support, and protection for your gear
- Tough, durable fabric treated with Omni-Shield DWR treatment to shed light precipitation and resist stains
- Hydration compartment holds up to a 3-liter reservoir (sold separately)
- Deluxe internal organization and tricot-lined goggle pocket organize your essentials for a day on the slopes
- Finishing details include rescue whistle on sternum strap and easy-grab reflective zipper pulls
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- ballistic polyester (600D), Omni-Shield coating
- Techlite shoulder straps, foam back panel
- Hydration Compatible:
- yes, 3L capacity
- Reservoir Included:
- [internal] 1 fleece-lined goggle, multiple organizational compartments
- Claimed Weight:
- 1 lb 12 oz
- 915 cu in
- Recommended Use:
- winter adventures
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- limited lifetime