Columbia Winter Spark Jacket - Toddler Girls'
If you want your little munchkin to fall in love with winter, dress her in the Columbia Toddler Girls' Winter Spark Jacket. Ideal for rolling around in the snow, trying on skis for the first time, and building snowmen, the Winter Spark has a water-resistant Omni-Shield coating to keep the wet from seeping in so she stays a happy snow gal.
- A breathable shell with Omni-Shield coating helps keep her cozy and dry while she rolls around in the snow
- Warm Omni-Heat insulation, made partially with recycled fabric, ensures she stays toasty
- An adjustable storm hood protects her head and face from the biting wind
- Cute curvy design lines and a ruched waistband up the style points
- Multiple external and internal pockets stash her cute little goggles or shades and other small essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [shell] Melange DP ripstop (polyester), Omni-Shield coating; [lining] polyester
- Omni-Heat (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester, 80g)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- yes, fixed
- Powder Skirt:
- (external) 2 hand, (internal) 1 security, 1 goggle
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, winter activities
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- limited lifetime