2011 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
Columbia Windefend 1/2-Zip Top - Long-Sleeve - Women's - 2011 BCS
It always seems to happen: no matter which direction you're running or cycling in, you're always fighting a stiff headwind. And it's not just you; Columbia noticed, which is why it made the Women's Windefend 1/2-Zip Long-Sleeve Top with a windproof front panel. The supple softshell in the front gives you some shelter from chilly gusts, while strechy SlickKnit fabric, featuring the Omni-Wick super-wicking treatment, regulates your temperature elsewhere. And what if the wind is at your back? Well, it's all good then.
- Omni-Shield DWR treatment all over sheds light rain
- Deep back pockets give you spots to stash small essentials
- Extended cuffs with thumbholes provide extra warmth on chilly days
- Long front zip gives you ventilation options when the wind dies down
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Are the sleeves very narrow or can you have a layer underneath it?
May 8, 2012
The sleeves are pretty narrow on the Columbia Windefend 1/2-Zip Top - Long-Sleeve - Women's. You could fit a really thin long sleeve layer underneath them if you get your regular size. Sizing up could lead to easier layering, but could also lead to other fit issues.
By: Wally Phillips
May 9, 2012
- [front] Windefend (polyester); [back, arms] SlickKnit (90% polyester, 10% elastane)
- Flex (body-skimming, versatile, flexible)
- Center Back Length:
- 26 in
- 2 back
- Recommended Use:
- running, cycling, chilly weather activewear
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- limited lifetime