Columbia Snow Powder Snow Suit Set - Infant Girls'
The Columbia Infant Girls' Snow Powder Snow Suit Set stands between your baby girl and winter weather so she stays happy whether she's crawling through her first snow pile or riding her stroller through a storm. This jacket-and-pants combo might be made for little ones, but it uses adult-sized tech to keep her dry and warm.
- HC 3000 face fabric with an Omni-Shield finish sheds moisture to keep your tiny lady dry when fresh snow falls
- 150g synthetic insulation in both the jacket and the pants holds in warmth to protect her from the chill
- Taffeta lining is silky-smooth and helps this jacket-bottoms combo slide on easily over her baselayers
- Articulated knees fit best when she's in action, even if that just means crawling through the snow
- Adjustable storm hood keeps the snow and cold off of her pretty little head
- Built-in bibs stop the white stuff from working under her jacket or into her pants when she's playing in the snow
- Leg gaiters keep snow out of her boots and pant legs
- Reflective accents make her easier to spot when she's playing in low light
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- (jacket) [shell] HC 3000 (nylon), Omni-Shield coating; [lining] nylon 210T taffeta, (bibs) [shell] HC 3000 (nylon), Omni-Shield coating; [lining] nylon 210T taffeta
- [jacket] 150g polyester; [bibs] 150g Microtemp polyester
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snow sports
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- limited lifetime