Columbia Silver Ridge Plaid Shirt - Long-Sleeve - Women's
Designed for all adventures, the Columbia Women's Silver Ridge Plaid Long-Sleeve Shirt has no problem accompanying you to an outdoor barbecue and than back home to the house for a little gardening. Thanks to the Plaid's Omni-Wick technology, you'll stay dry, cool, and comfortable when you sweat it out on the trail.
- Flattering seam lines and a long, sleek cut give you a stylish feminine look
- Omni-Shade technology (UPF-30-rated fabric) shield your skin from the sun's UV rays
- Breathable, vented fabric ditches excess heat while you climb up a steep mountain pitch
- Roll-up sleeves with button-tab sleeve holders provide comfortable relief in the hot sun
- A flip-up collar for your neck and curved sun cuffs keep your neck and tops of your hands protected from the sun
- Zip-closed security pockets stash your key or cash
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Nice fit, but weak fabric
May 21, 2012
This is my first review, and I feel bad its negative. I received this as a gift, and it fit great. Its hard to find a button down shirt that is both flattering and fits across my wide shoulders. I wore it geocaching with a water pack on. It kept all the burrs and ticks off my merino baselayer, so in that aspect, it worked great. But after 4 hours of movement, the shirt under the straps and under the pack had worn down and appeared to chafe and almost wore through. I am not sure if this is a feature of the fabric, but I was sad to have to return it.