2011 Model No Longer Available
Columbia Ravenous Stability Trail Running Shoe - Men's - 2011 BCS
So perhaps your running mechanics aren't perfect\\227so what? We all have our imperfections, and we now also have the Columbia Ravenous Stability Trail Running Shoe to correct under- or over-pronation. Columbia combined stability features like a lower-profile geometry and a gait-correcting Techlite midsole with comfortable cushioning and a grippy outsole so you can relax and attack off-road terrain with gusto.
- Dual-density Techlite midsole features firmer EVA foam at the midfoot to stabilize your stride
- Softer material directly under the heel and a firmer stabilizing heel counter on the outside provide a stable, comfortable, conforming fit
- Multi-directional lugs in the Omni-Grip outsole gobble up wet, muddy, or rough terrain
- Gusseted tongue keeps out trail debris
- Lightweight, breathable mesh shaves weight and keeps you comfortable in warm weather
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
April 11, 2012
I only got these last week but I thought since they're showing up on SaC now I'd give my initial impression so this isn't based on any extensive usage. I bought them a half size large because I've heard that Columbias run small. Turns out I should have gotten the 10.5 but I didn't discern that until I'd spent a day walking on pavement so I didn't return them. Still though they are stable shoes that I think will still work for me. Be aware that they have a pretty significant arch.