2011 Model No Longer Available
Columbia Ravenous Stability Omni-Tech Trail Run Shoe - Men's - 2011 BCS
For those with heavy pronation and a burning desire to tear through miles of trails, there's the Columbia Men's Ravenous Stability Omni-Tech Trail Run Shoe. As you log mile after mile on rugged, dusty, muddy mountain trails, the mesh upper, waterproof lining, supportive midsole, and rugged outsole work together to keep you going.
- 3D Techlite heel support system helps reduce side-to-side movement
- Techlite midsole offers full-length support with an added medial support to reduce pronation
- Mesh upper offers serious ventilation while waterproof breathable Omni-
- Tech membrane locks out moisture
- Omni-Grip outsole features a multi-directional tread pattern for traction on dry, wet, firm, and loose surfaces
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
September 22, 2012
Have you ever seen a shoe with all these built in features at such an amazing price. No complaints, the color is muted, design modern, fit great, weight is light, possibly a little wider then some shoes, would be better with a heavier sock or double up if you have narrow feet.