Columbia Ravenous Lite Flash Trail Running Shoe - Men's
Most lightweight, low-drop running shoes are made with airy mesh so you can really feel the cold whistling through when you're out on a winter run; the Columbia Men's Ravenous Lite Flash Trail Running Shoe is the exception, keeping you comfortable without weighing you down. The secret is the Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining, which reflects body heat back to your feet; it's breathable, too so when the weather warms up you can keep enjoying this trail runner with a minimalist, close-to-the-ground feel.
- Highly breathable mesh and minimal internal fame creates a form-fitting feel
- Synthetic mudguard adds durability and weather-resistance
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining bounces body heat right back to your foot while still wicking and breathing for comfort
- 5mm heel-to-toe drop offers a close-to-the-ground feel ideal for forefoot-strike running
- Techlite midsole offers super-lightweight cushioning
- Omni-Grip high-traction rubber outsole features a specialized lug pattern for secure grip in any conditions
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- Upper Material:
- mesh, synthetic
- waterproof construction
- Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective
- Heel / Forefoot Height:
- 10 / 5 mm
- 5 mm
- [single, size 9] 7.1 oz
- Recommended Use:
- trail running, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- limited lifetime