Columbia Powerfly Down Jacket - Men's
Winter may arrive in the middle of a camping trip or during a day on the mountain, but with the Columbia Powerfly Down Jacket locking in your body's heat, the plummeting temperatures won't wreck your outdoor plans. Thanks to the 800-fill down and an Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining, any bit of heat your core creates can stick with you throughout the deepest cold snaps of the season.
- Lightweight, durable nylon 20D Power Rip outer fabric withstands winter camping and ski days, and its Omni-Shield advanced repellency ensures snow doesn't soak the down before you can find your shell jacket
- Mini-baffled 800-fill down teams up with the Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining to hold in an incredible amount of heat as you brave the worst of winter
- Mini baffles keep the down in place over the course of many winter seasons
- Drawcord hem and full collar seal you off from the cold
- Full-length zipper provides venting and easy on-off
- The two zippered hand pockets hold your frigid fingers while you hang out next to the campfire
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [shell] 20D nylon; [lining] Omni-Heat thermal reflective (polyester)
- 800-fill down
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- Center Back Length:
- 27.5 in
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 hand
- Wrist Gaiters:
- 13.6 oz
- Recommended Use:
- layering, insulation, skiing, climbing, winter wear
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- limited lifetime