Columbia Powder Lite Hybrid Puffer Jacket - Toddler Girls'
The Columbia Toddler Girls' Powder Lite Hybrid Puffer Jacket combines the warmth of a puffy, insulated coat with the flexibility of a softshell. Your little snow monster will be able to roll, romp, and rip through the snow without out feeling the cold and without being held back by a restrictive jacket.
- Omni-Shield DWR treatment sheds moisture to keep her dry in a snow flurry
- Flexible side panels keep her mobile
- Faux-down insulation feels like down but uses high-loft, moisture-resistant polyester to keep her warm
- Insulated hood protects her pretty little head from the cold
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [shell] Luster DP (polyester), Omni-Shield DWR treatment; [side and underarm panels] 93% polyester, 7% elastane; [lining] nylon taffeta (210T)
- polyester (150g)
- Center Back Length:
- 15.5 in
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 front handwarmer
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, playing in the snow
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- limited lifetime