Columbia Peakfreak Low Outdry Hiking Shoe - Men's
The Columbia Peakfreak Low Outdry Hiking Shoe is dripping with high-tech features and space-age materials so your feet stay dry and energized when you're on the trail. This shoe is prepped for fast-paced, ground-eating hikes on varying terrain.
- OutDry waterproofing system keeps water out while letting sweat evaporate and escape
- Fluid frame uses three different densities of Techlite for sturdy support that remains flexible
- Breathable mesh lets heat escape
- Midfoot shank gives you extra support for long hikes
- Forefoot rock guard protects you from nasty toe stubbings
- Omni-Grip soles with multi-directional lugs keep you hooked to the trail
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- Upper Material:
- Techlite Fit (dual-density synthetic), mesh
- OutDry membrane
- Techlite FluidFrame (triple-density EVA), midfoot shank
- Support Type:
- motion control
- [each] 13 oz
- Recommended Use:
- hiking, fast packing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- limited lifetime