Columbia Pathgrinder Outdry Hiking Shoe - Men's
When you need light hikers that'll quickly take you away from civilization and handle wet fall and spring trails, lace up the Columbia Men's Pathgrinder Outdry Hiking Shoes. Mesh uppers and a waterproof breathable OutDry construction combine to block water, keep weight down, and allow for the breathability you need while you fast-hike your worries away.
- Mesh uppers with waterproof breathable OutDry construction fend off wet, muddy terrain and keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Thin, light synthetic overlays offer protection on the trail
- Lightweight welded (seamless) midfoot cages provide support and a comfortable fit
- Full-length Techlite midsoles supply lightweight cushioning
- Techlite FluidFrame gives smooth foot guidance over changing terrain without adding extra bulk and weight
- Midfoot TPU support bars add torsional rigidity underfoot
- Full-length Omni-Grip outsoles have independent lug patterns to improve traction on hard and soft surfaces
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.