Columbia Hot Thought Rain Jacket - Women's
Columbia created the Women's Hot Thought Rain Jacket so that you're never caught unprepared for changes in the weather. The Omni-Tech shell is as always ready and able to keep you dry in a is a sudden storm, while the addition of the Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining means the Hot Thought will keep you warmer that your standard rain jacket when that line of squalls is accompanied by a precipitous drop in the temperature.
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining captures and retains your body heat for excellent warmth without bulk; also wicks and breathes for comfort
- Omni-Tech waterproof breathable shell keeps out the rain without allowing steam to build up inside the jacket
- Underarm vents disperse excess heat
- Attached storm hood adjusts for a close fit; cuffs and hems can also be tightened to block drafts
- Waterproof zips and taped seams keep water from seeping in
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] Omni-Tech; [shell] 91% Meryl nylon (2.5 layer), 9% elastane
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 20,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- Center Back Length:
- 26 in
- 2 hand
- fully taped
- underarm zip vents
- Recommended Use:
- hiking, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- limited lifetime