Columbia Glacier Slope Jacket - Toddler Boys'
Junior may not win every snowball fight that he enters this winter, but at least you''ll know that he's warm and dry in the insulated Columbia Glacier Slope Jacket. The Glacier Slope features Columbia's Omni-Tech waterproof breathable membrane and Microtemp synthetic insulation that keeps him warm even if it gets wet.
- Omni-Tech membrane is made with pores that are too small for water to pass through but large enough for water vapor so moisture inside can get out but water can't get in
- Removable, adjustable storm hood for added protection
- Adjustable, snap-back powder skirt gets out of your way when you don't need it
- Zippered pockets keep your stuff inside, even when skiing, and keep cold air from entering
- Goggle pocket keeps your lenses from getting scratched
- Reflective trim makes you more visible to traffic
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [shell] nylon legacy twill; [lining] nylon taffeta
- yes, removable
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 hand, 1 interior security
- critical seams taped
- Recommended Use:
- ski, snowboard, snowball fights
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- limited lifetime