2012 Model No Longer Available
Columbia Dolomite Hybrid Jacket - Men's - 2012 BCS
Schuss around the mountain or stroll around town with the Columbia Dolomite Hybrid Jacket locking in your body heat thanks to its Omni-Heat reflective lining.
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining and 60g of synthetic insulation keep your core temperature up as you ski, hike, or tool around town
- Omni-Shield advanced repellency helps to keep out snow as it falls
- Tough polyester shell features stretchy softshell sides and sleeve panels to encourage mobility and breathability
- Adjustable hem drawcord, elastic cuffs, and a zip-up collar seal out the cold front as it blows in from the north
- Two zippered hand pockets and an internal pocket keep your essentials secured while you ski or run errands in the snow
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
November 16, 2012
I bought this for my husband and he loves it. He has a long torso and arms and it fits him very well. Warm enough for cold Minnesota fall days. Maybe not sufficient for the January temps of -20 degrees, though. Fits true to size, with maybe a little extra length.
- [shell] polyester, stretch polyester softshell; [lining] nylon
- 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester
- Center Back Length:
- 27.5 in
- (external) 2 front zip hand, (internal) 1 front zip security
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- casual, winter wear, layering
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- limited lifetime