2011 Model No Longer Available
Columbia Bugapuff Down Jacket - Women's - 2011 BCS
Double down on warmth when you don the Columbia Women's Bugapuff Down Jacket. Columbia not only packed this jacket with 550-fill down for lightweight insulation, but then lined it with its high-tech Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining, which bumps the efficiency of the down by 20% while also wicking and breathing for comfort. Throw the Bugapuff's eye-catching style and flattering fit, and you have a sure-fire winner.
- Omni-Shield advanced repellency helps the jacket withstand light precipitation and resist stains
- Comfort cuffs include thumbholes for extra coverage and to create a no-gap interface with your gloves
- Abrasion-resistant chin guard protects you from chafing when you have the adjustable hood in lockdown mode on a stormy, windy day
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Is this jacket good for winter weather in Madison, WI? I just moved here for grad school, and this will be my first cold winter! I need pointers! Thank you!!
September 21, 2012
- [shell] polyester Mint Synthesis DP ripstop, Omni-Shield DWR treatment; [lining] polyester thermal reflective
- 550-fill down (80% down, 20% feather)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- yes, fixed, , adjustable
- Center Back Length:
- 26 in
- Powder Skirt:
- (external) 2 hand zippered handwarmer
- Wrist Gaiters:
- yes, thumbholes
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, layering, winter activities
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- limited lifetime