Columbia Bugaboot Plus Electric Boot - Women's
Frozen feet are a fun-killer, but the ridiculously warm Columbia Women's Bugaboot Plus Electric Boot will never be a party-pooper. With a three-temperature heating system, a burly, moisture-managing, waterproof upper, and a lugged sole that adapts to the weather for sure anytime grip, this boot will go on long outings in wet, subzero weather—from a tromp in snowy woods to a frigid day on the hill watching the munchkins race or hitting the town when the temps drop and crowds vanish.
- Waterproof leather and ballistic mesh moisture-managing upper is burly, warm, and winter-weather-resistant
- Three-temperature electric heat system fuels the foot-warming fire when extreme cold sets in
- 200g Omni-Heat synthetic insulation earns the boot a -25F comfort rating
- Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective lining rebounds warmth for optimal coziness
- Lightweight Techlite midsole provides flexible, cushioned comfort, and warmth
- Weather-sensitive Omni-Grip lugged outsole gives sure footing on slick, uneven, or rugged terrain no matter how cold it gets
- Articulated collar design allows freedom of natural movement and comfy protection
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- Upper Material:
- waterproof leather, ballistic mesh
- waterproof construction
- 3-temperature heating system, 200g Omni-Heat (synthetic)
- Temperature Rating:
- -25 F
- Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective
- [single, size 7] 23 oz
- Recommended Use:
- winter hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- limited lifetime