Columbia Bugababy Interchange Bunting - Infant Boys'
Columbia was good enough to load the Bugababy Interchange Bunting with some of its best technology to keep Junior warm and comfortable. The removable liner can be worn separately, too, so the Bugababy is more than just cold-weather outerwear.
- Omni-Tech waterproof breathable treatment keeps your toddler dry and comfortable
- Fleece Interchange Bunting is soft and warm and can be worn separately for just hanging around the house or when it isn't super cold outside
- Fold-over hands and feet mean little toes and fingers stay warm without booties and mittens to slip off and lose
- Fixed hood for added protection
- Full-length zipper for easy on and off
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.