Columbia Shimmer Me Jacket - Toddler Boys'
The timbers can shiver all they want but your future snowsports star will stay warm, dry and shining bright in the Columbia Toddler Boys' Shimmer Me Jacket. For that you can thank the Omni-Heat thermal lining; the reflective lining stores his body heat and releases it when he cools down, and is also perforated to prevent overheating. On the exterior, the Shimmer Me uses a durable, Omni-Shield coated polyester to shut out wind and snow.
- Omni-Heat reflective liner reflects heat back in toward his body while allowing excess heat and moisture to escape
- Omni-Shield waterproof treatment protects Junior from rain and snow
- 50% recycled polyester insulation (100g) locks the warmth in without warming up the planet
- Internal backpack straps allow him to carry the jacket hands-free if he gets too warm
- Zippered pockets keep important items from popping out during snowball fights
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [shell] polyester, Omni-Shield DWR treatment; [lining] Omni-Heat reflective coating
- 100g Omni-Heat polyester (50% recycled)
- Center Back Length:
- [medium] 23 in
- Powder Skirt:
- [external] 2 hand; [internal] media, security
- Recommended Use:
- school days, playing in the snow