2011 Model No Longer Available
Columbia Assimilate Softshelll Jacket - Men's - 2011 BCS
Any cold-weather pursuit comes naturally to the Columbia Assimilate Softshell Jacket. Plus yourself into a variety of snow-bound activities without fear thanks to the heat-grubbing Omni-Heat liner.
- Weather-resistant Omni-Tech membrane and taped seams seal out moisture
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining traps body heat to boost warmth, while still wicking and breathing for comfort
- Powder skirt keeps out snow and powdery backblast, and easily snaps back out of the way when not needed
- Underarm venting helps you regulate body temperature during high-output exercise
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Does this jacket require an inner jacket to be worn under it? I cant find this particular model at the Columbia website. Has it been discontinued?
December 6, 2011
- [membrane/laminate] Omni-Tech; [shell] 83% polycarbonate, 17% elastane; [lining] Omni-Heat thermal reflective (polyester)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 20,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- yes, fixed
- Center Back Length:
- 30.5 in
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- (external) 2 front hand, 1 front chest, (internal) 1 chest zippered, 1 chest goggle
- critical seams taped
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- limited lifetime