2011 Model No Longer Available
Columbia Airdawg Full-Zip Hoody - Men's - 2011 BCS
Sure, the Columbia Airdawg Full-Zip Hoody has sweatshirt DNA in its genes, but with adaptations like a thermal-reflective liner and a water-resistant shell coating, nine out of ten scientists agree that this hoody represents an entirely new species, altogether.
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining radiates your body's heat back towards your skin so you stay warmer when the temperatures drops
- Omni-Shield water-resistant coating sheds light, intermittent rain and snow
- Insulation made from 50-percent-recycled polyester and adds extra warmth
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
January 2, 2012
I purchased this sweatshirt because I wanted a low key sweatshirt when i'm going places where my Columbia Ballistic would make me look like a pretentious tool. So I get this in the mail and unzip it to find the ENTIRE INSIDE IS LINED WITH REFLECTIVE MATERIAL. It literally looks like a disco ball... sleeves, hood, everything.
In its defense, the sweatshirt is very very warm, light and functional... But it's hard to stomach the aesthetics.
- [shell] Smooth Face fleece (polyester), Omni-Shield; [lining] Omni-Heat thermal reflective (polyester); [insulation] 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester
- yes, fixed
- 2 hand
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, cold-weather streetwear
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- limited lifetime