CEP Skiing Compression Sock - Women's
Kiss uncomfortable shin bang and muscle cramps goodbye when you pull on the CEP Women's Skiing Compression Sock. Stretchy material provides light compression that encourages blood flow, pads your shin, ankle and achilles, and helps to prevent an array of muscular injuries. Ski harder, longer and keep your feet nice and warm thanks to these skiing-specific compression socks.
- Graduated medi-compression gently squeezes the muscles in your lower leg to improve blood circulation and increase oxygen delivery in order to help flush out lactic acids
- Medi-compression also helps to stabilize muscles in order to reduce shin splints, pulled muscles, and calf craps
- Right and left specific socks have ankle and achilles padding for additional comfort inside your boots
- Foot and shin padding all but eliminates uncomfortable shin bang when your shins make contact with the tongue of your boot in rough terrain
- Odor-reducing silver ions help to fight the funk that causes nasty odors
- Stretchy, breathable fabric helps regulate temperature at your skin by allowing the transport of excess heat and moisture
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.