2010 Model No Longer Available
Celsius Xenon Snowboard Boot - Men's - 2010 BCS
Put some jab in your jib and cut loose with more juice thanks to the Celsius Menís Xenon Snowboard Boot. With more of a look and feel of skate shoes, the Xenon delivers enhanced board control and feel for all you park rats in search of hot sauce for your freestyle freedom fries.
- Self-fit Therma liner features an ankle harness for added heel hold and a comfortable moldable liner that keeps you warm and supported, and cushioned
- Soft flex for more board feel and tweakability
- Dual-density EVA footbed cushions rough landings while flex arch support prevent cramping and lack of board feel
- Custom Cut-and-Buff outsole improves board control and feel thanks to one-piece construction
- CLAW Lace Lock keeps the lower zone of the laces tight, locked and allows for a more customized fit with flex in the upper
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
how do these boots compare in size to forum boots?
September 8, 2010
They are similar. They both fit pretty true to size.
By: Patrick Tullos
November 9, 2010