Castelli GDP Rain Women's Jacket
Whether you live in a perpetually damp climate, or you just want to be prepared for an afternoon shower, the Castelli Women's GDP Rain Jacket will help you stay dry.
- Torrent 3 triple-layer fabric stops water in its tracks
- Waterproof zippers ensure moisture doesn't sneak in
- Zippered underarm vents allow you to cool off easily
- Microfleece-lined collar is soft against the skin
- Drawcord hem lets you batten down the hatches
- Reflective printing increases your visibility to motorists
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
What is the weight of this jacket, is it light enough to carry
What is the weight of this jacket, is it light enough to carry in a jersey pocket?
January 3, 2012
June 7, 2012
I totally scored and got this jacket for $125 when it was on sale 2 weeks ago. Wore it yesterday in a 40 minute downpour cycling home from work. My shoes were boats filled with water, my hair was wet under my helmet from the rain and water dripping in, and my arms and t-shirt underneath the jacket were BONE DRY! I am so impressed. Wasn't too hot, had the pit zips open. Will have to see how it does in the wash, but i have high hopes. The pic doesn't do justice to how wet i am.