Castelli Espresso Due Jacket - Men's
Training hours being cut by shorter days and cooler air? Don't let lost hope keep you indoors. Maximize off-season saddle time with the Castelli Espresso Due Jacket--GORE WindStopper X-Fast stretch softshell fabric insulates, and keeps chilly wind from cutting through to your core.
- Shoulder articulation provides supreme fit and comfort regardless of your hand position on the bars
- Flip-up Thermoflex collar protects your neck from frigid air while descending
- Dump excess heat at the top of a climb with dual zippered side vents
- Wrist zippers ensure gap-less cuff overlap with any cold-weather glove
- Elastic band on hem keeps jacket from riding up
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Hi. Is the entire jacket made of windstopper fabric or just the
Is the entire jacket made of windstopper fabric or just the chest and front areas?
Gore wind stopper, does it breath better than Gore tex?
I have been searching for a jacket with velcro cuffs, high neck, nylon wind proof fabric on front area only, spandex or equal on back areas and with 3 back pockets. Any product come to mind. This Due jacket comes close. Thanks
December 1, 2011
You're looking for the Castelli Mortirolo WindStopper Jacket.
December 17, 2011