Cappel Clampdown Jacket - Men's
The Cappel Clampdown Jacket hooks up some workwear-inspired style with enough weather protection to keep you shredding when the clouds roll in and unleash. Features Cappel's slimmed-down Tailored Fit for a clean look that still lets you move.
- Strata HD-II waterproof/breathable membrane for solid weather protection
- Layering-friendly shell design with satin and tricot lining for a little extra warmth
- Double-hood design for those who like the layered-hoodie look
- Mesh-lined underarm vents prevent overheating
- Tailored Fit sits close to the body for sleek, modern style
- Micro-fleece lined chin guard and front pockets for warmth and comfort
- Lycra hand gaiters prevent snow down your sleeves on pow days
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
1 day ago
Bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it and all his friends compliment him on it. He even wears it when he is not on the mountain cause it looks like streetwear. (And he never does that with his other jackets) I wish they had an extra small in this coat so I could have gotten it for myself. It truely is a coat that guys and girls will complement you on.
March 6, 2013
Awesome jacket. It's super long and fitted. Even though it's a mens jacket, it fits me really well. If it's a colder day on the mountain, you definitely want to layer underneath it. It's nice enough to wear out, has a classy peacoat type look to it.