2010 Model No Longer Available
Cappel Calling Snowboard Pant - Men's - 2010 BCS
Hey. That ringing you hear is us, your Cappel Calling Snowboard Pants. We're not here to talk shit or make jokes about the banana you're (not) keeping in our possession. When it comes down to it, we think our DWR coating and fully taped seams should do the talking.
- 10,000mm waterproof rating means you stay high and dry even when the spring slush has you feeling low and slow
- Inner thigh vents allow you to regulate temp during your final burnout
- Slim cut champions the edgier look emerging amongst riders, and keeps you from getting lost in your pants, also known as 'us'
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] Strata HD II, DWR coating, (black resin waxed) [shell] polyester, (bark canvas) [shell] nylon, (dark pewter wool) [shell] polyester; [lining] tricot mesh
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 8000 g/mē
- slim (boot cut, slimmed at the knee, still leaves room for thin under layer)
- inner thigh mesh vents
- fully taped
- adjustable inner waistband, double-snap closure, belt loops
- (external) 2 hand, 1 thigh
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, winter activites
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year